|公司所在行业：||网络 通信 电子 - 网络游戏；|
|公司规模：||100 - 299 (人)；|
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada.
With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains, and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech, and inspiring. IGG Canada is a division of IGG (I Got Games), a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate, and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S., and Canada (opened in 2013).If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!
Position: Senior C++server-side programmer -Mobile Game
1. Responsible for the overall design architecture, module encapsulation, and performance optimization of the game/server;
2. Formulate the communication protocols, communication of data specification, and data structure specifications between the game servers/clients, and peripheral management tools to meet the needs of a multi-language development;
3. Responsible for the development of communications, various data storage, logic-flow framework, various key data, and logic processing parts, and the complete implementation of a system framework and core code;
4. Responsible for the development of the game server backend, operations and maintenance, monitoring, and automated deployment tools;
5. Responsible for writing detailed technical and development-requirement documents for each function and technical point, recording development documents and interface documents;
6. Responsible for allocating work to the server programmers and reviewing code;
7. Formulate the development work-plan of the department to mitigate risks;
8. Responsible for evaluating the technical feasibility and technical correction of various design requirements proposed during planning;
9. Responsible for effective inspection and testing of all relevant server-side content to ensure the security of self-developed content.
1. More than 5 years of experience in the gaming industry and server development experience;
2. Good technical foundation, proficient in server development, and experience in scripting language development such as Lua and Python is preferred;
3. Solid foundation in data structure and algorithm analysis;
4. Familiar with Linux/Windows system mechanism, operation, and development, such as: multi-threading, multi-process, synchronization, IPC, network programming (Socket), etc.;
5. Proficient in SQL language, familiar with mainstream databases, MySQL, MongoDB, with tuning experience;
6. Familiar with the current mainstream Redis, Memcached and other caching frameworks;
7. Experience in designing large-scale distributed, high-concurrency, high-load, and high-availability systems is preferred;
8. Involved in a least one game-development project from beginning to end, experience in large-game server development is preferred;
9. Serious work attitude, proactive, good communicative skills, positive teamwork spirit, and ability to work independently;
10. A love of game development and a willingness to devote yourself to technical work;
11. Proficiency in using both Chinese and English as working languages.
Compensation Package for permanent employees:
Perks for permanent employees: