*** THIS IS A FULL TIME (or Part Time) POSITION - YOU MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY AND BE ABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS.
Our fast growing company I Move You is looking for a GOAL DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL seeking a long-term work which will lead to permanent full-time position upon the successful completion of probation.
These position is most ideal for someone who's serious about work and able to work independently without supervision as well as work in a small team environment.
We are hiring full-time or part-time (must be available to work at least 3 days week) for our busy in-bound MOVING COMPANY office. We are located on Main and 28th (Vancouver).
Inbound call correspondences from customers in regards to outstanding payment / invoice, provide different solutions that suit their needs.
-Answer customer's telephone and email inquiries in a friendly professional manner.
-Organize the bookings of MOVING, CLEANING, STORAGE, CARPET CLEANING
-Manage schedules and update calendars
If you are a mature, open-minded, caring person, you might find the perfect career fit with our well-established organization..
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) taking booking calls from customers, arranging cleaning, carpet shampooing service, etc. Occassional office/clerical/data entry may be included.
Paid training is provided, we do not expect you to be understanding the scope of work to start. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, and have extremely good Customer Relationship Management skills.
Please be aware this is a full time position and we are looking to grow with our team as we expand. We want someone who wants to grow with us, as we only promote from within
Sales, customer service, web/social media, restocking, merchandising and whatever else comes along!
-Continuous training and development opportunities
-Upbeat and friendly work environment
Looking for exceptional candidates who are interested in advancement opportunities.
You must be highly organized, and able to adapt to a fast paced and ever changing work environment. If you are outspoken, optimistic, professional, and reliable - We would love to have you on our team.
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone who can fit in with our current team, with the following traits:
• Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written and listening
• Get it done right attitude
• People oriented - outgoing, enthusiastic
• Organised - Able to keep track of multiple things at once
• Self-motivated, fast learner, responsible
• Excellent phone manner
• Ability to generate conversation with potential customers
• Diligence in following up with clients
• Exceptional ability to close a sale
• Strong conversational English skills.
• Availability to work weekends
• You are flexible, reliable and know how to work well in a team environment
- Provide outstanding customer service with strong product knowledge
- Introduce promotions and opportunities to customers with enthusiasm
- Can work well independently with minimal supervision and alongside others
- Must possess a professional appearance
- Website updating
- 1+ year(s) of Call Centre related work experience will be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
There are currently no benefits, however as our company grows it is something we would consider expanding into.
Previous experience will be recognized but not essential as long you love to interact with people and have the ability to execute bookings.
No experience necessary. We will train you if it is the right candidate.
If you want to be part of a growing, creative, team oriented company, please email your resume to email@example.com